A collection of resources and fact sheets.
- NSW Fair Trading- Major Changes to Strata Laws
- NSW Fair Trading- Public Register of affected properties containing loose-fill asbestos insulation
- NSW Fair Trading- Mandatory tagging of properties affected by loose-fill asbestos insulation
- Builders Negligence- Owners Corporation Loses all Rights
- Dumped items or rubbish or furniture
- Goods and Services Tax
- What can owners corporations require when owners renovate apartment?
- What do I have to do to renovate my apartment?
- Who do I call – building manager or strata manager?
- Window Safety Devices
Who’s Responsible Document
- Click here to view the Who’s Responsible Document.
This document is produced by the SCA (NSW) Professional Standards Committee for guidance in determining responsibilities over common property. This is a living document and members are invited to provide feedback and suggestions at any time by contacting email@example.com
For more information regarding frequently asked questions please view the Office of Fair Trading website.
New Fact Sheets
Do you have some information that would make a great Fact Sheet? All you need to do is read the Guidelines for creating Fact Sheets and Best Practice Guides 2015 and if you can satisfy those then download the Fact Sheet template and get writing.
Alternatively we also welcome feedback on existing Fact Sheets and suggestions for new ones.
Please submit all Fact Sheets, feedback and suggestions to the SCA (NSW) Professional Standards Committee by email as a Word attachment to the SCA (NSW) General Manager.