For the CHU Strata Community Awards information kit please click here.
To download the Awards submission forms please click here.
Submissions close Friday 27th May 2016
The 2016 CHU Strata Community Awards are designed to recognise and reward those individuals and companies who make a significant contribution to the strata industry and community.
Participating in the 2016 CHU Strata Community Awards allows you to highlight your most outstanding qualities, biggest successes and most innovative initiatives.
Each and every organisation, individual committee within the Strata Community is unique but all striving to reach the same goal, excellence.
Excellence is a journey and not a destination. To help with this journey the 2016 CHU Strata Community Awards provides a means of measuring and bench marking within our industry.
Information kit please click here.
2016 Awards Program
- Innovation of the Year Award
- Strata Owners Community Engagement Award
- Professional Commitment to Ethics and Service Award
- Strata Management Business of the Year – Small
- Strata Management Business of the Year – Large
- Student of the Year
- Young Strata Manager of the Year Award
- Strata Manager of the Year
- Strata Services Business of the Year Award
- Strata Owners Environmental Award
- Submissions open: Wednesday 20th April, 2016
- Submissions close: Friday 27th May, 2016
- Judging Period: Tuesday 7th June – Friday 10th June, 2016
- Interviews: Wednesday 15th & Thursday 16th June, 2016
- Gala Dinner and Awards Presentation Event: Friday 15th July 2016 at The Star
- All award entrants must be members of SCA (NSW).
- Award category sponsors cannot enter the award category they are sponsoring.
- The naming rights sponsor cannot enter into any of the awards.
- Individual may enter up to 3 award categories.
- Organisations may enter up to 3 award categories.
- Awards entrants should focus, where applicable, on recognising individual award criterea/achievements during the past 18 month period.
Peer nomination is available by emailing your nomination, with name, company and brief overview of what award category they should win to firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominee will then be contacted regarding their nomination and offered the opportunity to submit their application. Please note nominees must fill out their applications. The judges will be given their nomination along with the nomination submissions for review.
All submissions are to be typed on documents provided. No more than 2 pages with testimonials and references.
The Submission Process
- The 2016 CHU Strata Community Awards Program opens Wednesday 20th April.
- Download you awards submission on the template provided here.
- Entrant to fill out the 2 pages relating to the awards category and why they should be considered for this award, including testimonials and references.
- Awards submissions to be sent to email@example.com by Friday 27th May.
- Awards submission will be reviewed by the judging panel.
- The judging panel will invite submissions to an interview.
- The judging panel will deliberate and decided on finalists and winners.
- Successful finalists will be notified by the SCA (NSW) office.
- The awards finalists and winners will be announced at the 2016 CHU Strata Community Awards Gala Dinner and Presentation on Friday 15 July at The Star, Pyrmont.
The judging panel is made up of 3 individuals who have exposure to the industry and a great interest in fostering excellence. The judging panel will be required to complete confidentiality and conflict of interest agreements with SCA (NSW) for their role as judges.
- Dr Hazel Easthope – UNSW Sydney | Senior Research Fellow, City Research Centre
- Paul King – NSW Fair Trading
- Hera Antoniades – UTS | Senior Lecturer, Director, Applied Research in the Built Environment
For any enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities click here